188 Preschool Easter Egg!!!

Li Yu: I will be the one makes the most bubbles!
Jian Sui Ying: No way, I will be the one!

Luo Yi: Do you still want?
Wen Xiao Hui: Wow, we go so many toys! Luo Yiyi, you are so amazing!

Li Shuo: Our Xin Xin look so good with the shark hat.
Zhao Jin Xin: Thank you Li Shuo gege, I love it so much.

Gu Qing Pei: Oi! How come my glasses are cracked?!
Yuan Yang: I didn't mean it. I will get one for you again. Don't scold me.

Ren Yi: So, we will soon witness a miracle?
Gong Ying Xian: Yes, we will be using science to create miracles.

Bai Xin Yu: I will just eat a little bit or maybe just a lick will do. Wuuu~~
Yu Feng Cheng: Cannot, you are suffering from tooth decay. I will beat you if you dare to eat!

Yan Ming Xiu:..Uhhh...
Zhou Xiang: Ming Xiu, don't be scared. This is just a beetle, I will help you to catch it now!

Song Jun Han: He Gu, how is my singing? It's nice?
He Gu: It's nice, but the dwarf is a supporting role, only princess get to sing...
Song Jun Han: My singing is better than the princess!

Ding Xiao Wei: The incarnation of justice is here! I will protect you all from now on!
Zhou Jing Xin: Thank you, superhero Ding! Meow~

Shao Qun: I am not eating the coriander! Take it away from me!
Li Cheng Xiu: But this is very nutritious. Teacher said we cannot be picky eaters.


Word Extract From Picture By: Koi
Translator/Editor: Shaoye12
Weibo Quickproofreading: A.N
***Note: Only the words for the picture didn't go through a proofread/beta-read.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments