Pandora Box (14)


Based on Xiao Chen POV



I asked Lu Feng “those years, how is it?”


Even with his extremely smart brain, ruthless, from being nothing to the top of it, also need some good luck on it.


Lu Feng said “Oh, all these years, a lot of good thing had happened.” He paused a while, continue said “But I had lost you.”

The End


*****
Additional this one is from Lan Lin weibo and is regarding of ARTTL, I mention in most media social place that I had used and said that ARTTL supposedly end in vol 2 but end up Lu Feng find her inside the dream, this is based on her status, want to share to you guys and also want to let you guys know I am not faking any sentences ahhh~~!!


Actually, I always stand on my theory, that is once the story started, authors will lost their control. (Is it not haunted ah *crazy*, it is just the characters personality will be gradually came to three-dimensional, the plot development will then different from your initial ideal)


The story of Lu Feng and Cheng Yi Chen supposedly end at "Long Way Home", however then wrote "Way of Differences"*sweat*, after wrote finish Lu Feng monologues at the bedside, that years of me who being so pure totally turn to mentally exhausted, just want the story end at the panic-strike regret moment.


Then after that suddenly dream of Boss Lu == (That time the reader from the network should know about it), Then wrote "If"


Then again being ghost and godly wrote about "Tenant", left Lin Jing this burden.


Actually don't want to write about these two old men, both of them already around forty! Still got what to write ah! But don't know why wrote about "Pandora Box"....-_-"


Pandora Box should be a forever pit (meaning forever won't complete), since I had mention a lot of time, I really have no courage to write this one whole family! Torture, mentally tired, totally a mess mah! *crazy* Plus there are still more other sons and daughter that waiting for me to feed *crazy* (In here meaning, other characters from other story is waiting Lan Lin to write about them)


However being strangely and consecutively write lot of their sentences -_-"


Only can joke around with my friends saying Boss Lu's desire of living is very high..*crazy*


Actually is it nothing but tonight I had watched the drama W (Korean Drama), =), I =)....I couldn't help but then mediate (fear) of feeling...=) =) *bye bye*


*****


Translate by Shao Ye, not accurately enough (Please, even my translation also not that accurate...=3=) but the content is something like that...Still the same, I want good ending of Pandora Box then I will read "No Where to Be Found" and also "Pandora Box"...If Pandora Box being shitty to me..I also will say bye bye to Pandora Box..


Information: If I am not wrong, ARTTL this story is 10 years ago story...Hrmmm..Is accordingly like this, this year Lu Feng and Xiao Chen indeed around 30++ only ah...Is it??(My own imagination) They should be filled with happiness...No Zhou Lan perhaps.. Maybe Wen Yang and Lin Jing is adoption kids??




Till Then..!!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Post a Comment