ARTTL:- Vol 2 Chapter 17

(ARTTL Vol 2 Chapter 17)




I stiffly lay down, cannot even move, as if limbs and blood all solidified.


Lu Feng stood straight up, expression being cold enough looked at the door, he doesn’t look surprised, nor felt unexpected, as if Wen Yang showed up is simply under his control.


I suddenly understood everything.


What caress, what kiss…All are fake…All also I think too much…


He just wants to make a fool out of me.


“Dad….” Wen Yang this time is completely appeared in front of me, I am still being baffled and embarrassedly naked lying, stiffly looked at him, he also looked very ashen looked back at me that look ugly.


Suddenly like melt down, screamed and pushed Lu Feng away, quickly seize anything that can block my own ugly things. Desperately entered into the blanket, trembling curled into a ball shape.


Don’t look at me…I beg you don’t look at me…


So it is like this...So it is like this…


Don’t know when the room finally back to silence, just me alone maintain the same posture inside the blanket, eyes closed while kept on trembling.


The sky seemed become dark.


I without any word tightly shrink, motionless.


****


It seems to be middle of the night, body temperature become high, my fever make me feel uncomfortable, buried my face into the bed, being unconsciousness keep rubbing, suddenly felt cold then hot. Eyes also cannot open, and also unable to listen any sound. Feel like got someone holding me inside the dream, I clutched on that person’s shirt, keep on crying, at first screaming for mom, until behind keep repeatedly calling for one name, kept calling, confusedly calling, cried until out of breath.


I used to, really, really like him.

Lu Feng in the next few day never did anything to me, perhaps is because that day I am being lack response and slow sluggish performance make him feel bored.


The more he calm, the more I become anxious, don’t know what trick he going to be preparing, wait until suddenly he jump out and bloodily bite on me.


The eyes he looked at me is what sort of thing, I really cannot differentiate out. He is already far more complex than I can know.


****


Sat on the bathtub to throw away the medicine smell and sweat that been accumulated, the steam make people go dizzy, after a long sick, body already become a little soft and soft, while soaking, then without any consciously then leaned against the sideway and dozed off.


Got awaken by the sound of the door crashing, blanked-minded sit up and open my eyes to look at the people in front of me, took a while only aimed his face.


“You at here doing what?!” His expression doesn’t look nice, tone even more irritated.


“…Bath.” Or else can do what? Swimming in here?


“You already bath for two hours.” He mocked “If you want to suicide then don’t dirty my bathroom.”


Now only noticed that the door really have to change a new one.


The stare took it back,  realized that myself still being nakedly in his sight, instinctively reach out hand to cover, Lu Feng smirked, like saw something that is very ridiculous funny and loudly laughed “You scare for what? You this kind of look, you think I will still…”


I got a bit ashamed and the put down my hands.


Yet he never go away, just fixed his stare on me, I got a little stiff, don’t know should put back the hand or not.


The next action make me scared until I almost jumped out from the water──He started to unbuttoned his shirt, took out his belt…


“You….” I just had enough time to split out one word, he then big step crossed into it. Even how big the bathtub is, fit two men that is not even small in size, there is not much space to dodge. I haven’t have enough time to react, just blankly looked at him to hold me up, spread out my legs.


Crossed around his waist, can feel something hard on my inner thigh fiery had enough intention to explore around my back, I by all means pushed his chest away “Don’t want….You let go…No….


“Stop making noise.” His voice sound low, and then his sharp teeth bite on my chest, pain until I got flicked. Once his finger dipped on the large amount of shower gel then straight drive into it, I continue struggled “What you want again, you……”


I panicked look around, is it got someone at a secret place peeking around, or he installed some camera…


“What also don’t have…” He one glanced already knew what I am searching “You no need to be worry…”


Below part got forcedly break apart, soaked in water for too long, that part already loosen up, plus got lubrication, he then easily thrust inside.


I whimper yet still keep on struggling to refuse, yet waist fall to his strong hand, bottom-up again and again for that movement, cannot avoid at all, a little slow down attack also cannot do, only can let him forcedly held endless, intensely penetrated.


Body bonding fluctuation together, I still did not give up on struggling in this brutal impact of the pain yet slowly gradually I also became weak, got a little absence-minded clutched on his shoulder, bear with his greatly pumping in and out.


Suddenly got pushed down at the cylinder bar, he then smoothly entered, while holding my shoulder, his face then come neared.


Before the second his lips come over, I screamed and turned my head.


“No…”


 Don’t kiss me anymore, what you want to do also can, just don’t do that anymore...


He continued his attack, one hand pinched on my chin. I still blindly shook my head “Cannot…No….” Lips tightly closed, no matter how he provokes or how hard he try to pry open my teeth, I still stubbornly tighten my lips.


He seems like getting angry, fingers clenched on both of my cheeks, forced me to open my mouth, bones almost pain till going to break, I trembled shut my eyes, my lower jaw got remain at that position, his tongue still forcedly broke into it.


Got a bit sweet smell spread out.


Why it is a must to kiss?


Don’t you think….Comparing kiss to sex, contain too many feelings?


Being confused stared at the scattered broken light through the gap, it is been dawn for so long, but I cannot move.


****


Last night get carried by him from bathtub to the bed, from front to back also don’t know had violence by him for how many times.


Feel like he had been abstinence for a long time. Of cause it is just “saying”, he often inside the living room or next door with all sort of young pretty men to do those things, is not like I cannot see nor cannot heard.


I cannot think properly why he still wants to hold me. They all which one also can be better than me, this old man?


He and them on the bed, is it also very gentle and warm? Will still go kiss them, help them to wipe off the tears, use mouth to feed them….?


Like this not good…Too ambiguous…Easily make people to look forward to it ah.


****


Use back of my hand to wipe off my face, get up to wear my clothes, there this faintly blood inside my nails, scratched his back until got bloodstains, he did not say anything nor gave me a slap, just being fiercely bite on my lips, one bite like want to swallow until so violent, the memory of his tongue that brutally stirred still very real, I feel miserable until my ear also feel hot, do not dare to see those green little mark between my legs, catch the trouser and hurried wore it.


Stumble walked down the staircase, yet saw a young boy sitting on the living room, I got taken a back, foot that lifted up in the air don’t know should continue to put down or not. Thought don’t have outsider only I came out, I thought…Today should be don’t have this kind of special guest, after all he last night just finish doing it.


The End

****
Shao Ye own opinion for this chapter:-
Actually this chapter also one of my favorites because of what Xiao Chen POV said. I really feel kiss on the lips does carry more feeling compared to xxx...Haha..I guess I am pure human... Oppss~~!!

Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments