ARTTL:- Vol 3 Chapter 1

(ARTTL Vol 3 Chapter 1)
"Then I go first oh, tomorrow see you~~"


I smiled while nodded toward him "Thanks for your lovely chocolate."


Student who work just started work as part-time during last month, young people is definitely more energetic, very diligent, and also very quick-witted, thanks to his care, that why bookstore can able to survive. I think I am poor boss can't give him any high hourly salary paid, pity him still use all his effort to continue work.


If is just me one person, actually do something really used up lot of energy, maybe is because age is old, recovery is slow, being vegetative for a years, from head to toes, from inside out, most of it already shrink.


Although looked very neat and sound, legs and feet still being impractical, brain also slower than before, do something also must seriously think for a long time.

  
Sometimes really feel myself like a rubbish, slightly discouraged.


But as a person who once death, will eventually cherish regardless anything, even a day have a bowl of instant noodles of life, also must carefully live on it.


Moreover, my son yesterday called me, although I feel guilty to pick up, while listen the side of his voice, still very happy, especially he still called me "dad".


"Dad, you don't want to come back?"


I miss him, also want to meet Zhou Lan, but if want to live with them, then...that is too much. I am such of burden.


*****


Today is Valentine's Day, the simple decoration of bookstore does not have any business, part-time student also let him go early to let him date with his girlfriend, hence it become more silent. Look at the nearly time, should be no more customers, hence stood up to pack up the stuff, off the light, go to outside and put down the iron gate, then readily walk slowly to go back.


Do more appropriate exercise, is good for the body. Comparing the ratio of absorb memory and limps, always make me feel helpless, and also low self-esteem.


Just walked two steps, and then saw the dark colored car that parked at the side, and also a standing man who is in front opened the door.


"Hello." I politely nodded at him, the attitude toward to my ability part-time student is no differences.


"It is very early today." He doesn't have any proud looking in my impression, although still very rigid, but lot gentler.


"Not a lot people come in."


"Will tired?"


"Still alright."


"Then...You got free time?"


"Ah?"


"Let eat together."


"I left some food during the noon, if night don't eat will turn bad."


"Isn't there got fridge?"


"Spoil, haven't fix...."


Both of us only left this dull and simple dialog, he is also used to it.


Because I cannot think too much of thing, just take care of my daily life, will make me go clumsy and rushed, the fridge had spoiled for so many days, I always cannot remember to call people to fix, even everyday had posted a note for self-reminder.


Sighed, old already, although I am just forty-one, haven't till the decadent age yet.


However my memory, together with my other body function, already broken.


"I send you go back."


"Thanks."


****


Being inside the car feel warm. Got such an old friend, actually is quite good, I cannot afford to buy a car, cannot stand too crowded, enjoy this convenient of comfort and peace of mind, can only said is took his advantage.


Wait him ready to start his car, I suddenly remembered something. I now have a bad memory, if never rely on notes to remind my daily agenda, really is not easy, so quickly grasp tightly, before I forget, called him "Oh ya, you wait a while."


"Yes?"


"I had withdrawn some money today." I searched around my pocket, "This month need to pay back the part, here, all these, you count first."


"....." His face instantly turned stiff, eyebrows slightly frowned, can sense he is getting irritated.


"Xiao Chen" He said, tone still remain calm "Can you don't, haggle this thing over with me?"


I don't have any thought of argue, put the money into his suit pocket, sincerely smiled.


After discharged from the hospital, with my physical and mental state, no longer can work what I used to work, yet cannot sit and do nothing, so borrow some money to open such kind of bookstore, to earn some little petty profits, for living only.


Of cause, he planned to give me more stuff, and except this free transport of convenience, others I all also cannot accept.


He simply just wants to compensate, for those hurt that I had received in the past.


He got reason to give, but I have no reason to receive.


The past experiences are not a chip to be bargain, which can be used for now to exchange anything for free. If enduring the hardship have to become so business-like, I will really want to bitter smile.


I already pass the age that can act like a spoiler kid. After getting a whip then can got get a candy, for me is not something to be taken for granted.


Plus my memory is so bad, past things, if don't go and think, perhaps, can't remember.


Along the way, he keep on sipping his lips, not a very pleasant expression, lot of people are afraid of him, the name is Lu Feng, what also have, a strong man. However I can be very calm in front of him, what also don't have that kind of calm.


****


"Can go up to have a sit?"


"Sure."


The speed to use when I climb up the stair is very slow, plus the staircase is very narrow, probably he who is block behind me is being impatient, but there is no other way, only can be slowly, unless I want to roll down from here.

  
Open the door of the rental apartment, and then heard some rushing water sound, I baffled and then stomp on the floor "Oh no, forgot to close the tap water in the bathroom...."


The whole living room is flooded tragically by the water disaster, luckily I don't have money to put carpet on it, bare naked floor is easy to handle, just that the furniture turn a little worst, what make me go headache and dizzy is the heap of book that put at the side in front of my eyes, the store can't put enough so put at here first, now all immersed into the water and the shape changed, even if take it to dry, probably even give triple discount also cannot sell off.


I also cannot tell whether this is natural disaster or man-made disaster, only become anxious till forehead is full of sweat, bent down to reach hand, also don't know which one to save first, once my fingers got touch with the cold water, and then heard him who is at the side calmly said "You don't move."


Easily then got carried horizontally up, put on the side of sofa, even the shoes also took off.


"You just sit down, your legs put up, yes. I will clean up."


He is indeed tall and strong like how he used to, and me became thinner and small comparing to last time, in the gap of physical, I only can remain silent to obey. Look at him took off his suit and rolled up his sleeves, began from the living room in and out to the bathroom to clean up the mess, moving things, clear out the water, mop the floor.......by looking got a bit distracted, with his current status doing all these, it is very not match, also don't know he noticed it out or not.


However is it true he did it very well, not for long, the house basically back to normal, those books that I had worried also placed at the balcony to dry.


I keep saying thanks, while keep trying to think, those quality tea for entertain to the guests go to where.


"Still got anything that needs my help?"


"No more, thank you."


He don't have any meaning to leave, still sat at the opposite using his slightly concave deep eyes to look at me, I immediately break out a cold sweats due cannot make a good cup of tea to express my gratitude, there is nothing that can use to serve the guests, it is really impolite...


"You...."


"Want to dinner together?"


Same time open the mouth, he immediately shut his mouth, and then "oh" a while, I then immediately got worried, treat guests to eat food that is leftovers, my brain probably have some problem.


"I go out buy some dish."


"Is ok, those and plus a bit of rice is good enough" He impatiently said it, sound like very happy.

  
****


Dinner very soon served on the table, I am really ashamed to put those shabby things out, immediately fried a dish of eggs, but still as I expected he still frowned.


"You usually eat these things?"


"I am very sorry..." I lowered my head a bit.


Let people know "Lu Feng" this kind of person now sitting inside the old apartment eating leftover food, perhaps will afraid make people go fainted away.


"Xiao Chen."


Hand suddenly get pressed down, I was taken aback.


"You no need to go suffered...." He said it with a very heavy and slow tone, as if got a bit angered. "How good it is, I also can give you..."


Like this then is called as suffered?


I trance a bit.


Then I last time, last time...


Haven't have time to recall back how exactly is before this, both of my hands then grabbed by him, his palm is wide, warm and also have some strength, I couldn't even move.


"Xiao Chen."


I got a bit nervous letting him to stare at me.


"Come with me, stay together, cannot? I won't want you to do anything, stay together is good enough, you like this, I am really...."


Hand that held by him got a bit pain, saw his eyes seems like he going to be out of control, I quickly said "Mister Lu."


His agitation suddenly disappeared, however his hands still not leave, stubbornly covered mine.


"Xiao Chen."


I anxiously sit straight at the back, do not dare to act rashly. Actually saying not afraid of him, those is fake, if he really want to start hitting or anything, I really cannot bear with it.


Body is too weak.


And, not afraid for you guys to joke about, I am really don't want to end my life in rush. I still got a lot of thing that must do yet haven't do, example my son, example my little brother.


I every month will save up a little month to publish an advertisement to find him. Perhaps the column is too small, or perhaps he is not that often read those newspapers, maybe never noticed it out, I still couldn't find him



Silences for a long time, he took back his hands, with low voice "Never mind, I will wait."


I sighed with relief.


Then we both slowly chewed the dinner again, until the last residue also eaten cleanly, he put down his chopsticks and said "Thank you for entertain, it is very delicious."


"Ah...." I have at least still got a bit of feeling ashamed, "I am really sorry, let you eat this kind of stuff..."


"Real one, you do one, is it very delicious." He remembered something then smiled "From the first time ate the noodles you cook, I had already think so."


Yes, when young that time, also lived in such simple apartment, use rick cooker to cook instant noodles for my young handsome boss to eat, the soup is cheap yet is rich with aroma, till now still able to smell it clearly, he doesn't seems to aging a lot, just don't have that kind of jerky-ness like last time, handsome still remain the same.


Twenty years had already passed.


And I till today, it just, had lived for two twenty years.


The End. 
*****
Warm up chapter? Did I mention to you guys that actually Vol 2 supposedly the ending of ARTTL Novel Version but somehow one day when Lan Lin were sleeping, he dream of Lu Feng and perhaps Vol 3 appeared is because of Lu Feng demand from her inside the dream...Opsss.. What I am saying is real oh~ I got it from Lan Lin weibo and I was laughing like hell when I read...*dig nose*~!!


However it is, is good Lan Lin make Vol 3 out cause I will never get bored of FengChen this pair...*3*!!! As long everyday give me sugar sweet chapter, I will everyday love Lan Lin..HAHA!!


Ya most of you guys should be asking why post today?? Favorites date ahhhh~~!! Want give you guys the first present  on this favorites date especially on my favorites month, December ahhh..Hehee!!



Till Then..~!!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments