ARTTL:- Vol 3 Chapter 5


(ARTTL Vol 3 Chapter 5)

On the moment when enter into the car, able to heard him shout from far behind “You say it out ah! Say that you don’t want to see me again! You say ah!! How much you hate me, all say it out ah, the louder the better, the cruel the better! Or not I am unable to give up, I still want to follow you, you say ah! Cheng Yi Chen!!”


His sound sounded like a beast that got stabbed, mindlessly and vicious


But it is so pain until very pitiful.


“You say ah!! Even just one sentences also can, you say ah!!!”


Maybe his voice sound too sharp, when heard that time, my chest got little bit feeling tingling pain.
The car then drove far away already, yet that pain is like an ink drop on the paper, getting bigger and bigger, getting clearer and cleared.


I finally heard some chocking sound, choked non-stop until is like out of breath. Qin Lang and little brother stunned and turned their head around.


*****


Actually, before Yi Cheng they all find me that time, I can actually leave this place.


Move to a more remote place, a peaceful quiet countryside perhaps is more suitable for me, rent more cheaper, food also cheap, it is more easy to live on.


The business at bookstore is not very easy, there is always many thing to handle, always feel everything is so tired, since everything in the center of city is very expensive, to maintain that poor apartment also very tough. I also don’t like to sell book, a sum of statement pill up will make me headache, also no idea what kind of books to stock in is more suitable.


It is really, very tired.


But, even if is like that, yet still struggling to find a reason to….survive at there…


Although treat him very indifferent, yet never stopped him to find any reason….to comes find me….


Politely say that “won’t trouble you in next time,” yet still every time find a reason to….sit on his car.
Actually, I am still….secretly hope, can still able to see him.


I know he is not a good man, I know if I still love him, then I am really have no guts, if so easily forgive him, then will lack of self-esteem, if I don’t treat him indifferent, then I will be sorry to those people that he had hurt, little brother, Qin Lang, Zhou Lan, Wen Yang….


I know I should stay far away from him, cannot bow down for that petty love.


Then, then if like this, I don’t love him, and also not going to forgive him, no longer have any contact with each other, just treat it as a “stranger”, sometime can encountered up, then gently nodded…


Then is good enough.


If it is like this, is it ok?


I just want, to stay beside him.


I am really just want to, stay beside him.


“Bro! Are you crazy? Say all these words! You don’t because he treat you a little good, then….”


I am not reluctant just because he treat me good, I am just, no matter how much I hated him, blame on him, yet I am still secretly in love with him.


Know that is wrong, cannot like this, so keep on tolerate, but still there is no other way.


I continue from time to time confessing, Yi Cheng didn’t say anything, slightly shivered, Qin Lang sighed, car still moving until it at one of the section of the road, then drove to the side and slowly stop.


“Bro, you think be with him is correct? You won’t regret?” Once he start saying, his voice sounded got a little high-pitched.


I sobbed “Yi Cheng…In my entire life, there is none I had done right…”


Qin Lang put his hand over his shoulder before he can retort back.


“Yi Cheng. Forget it, they and us are the same.”


It is so silence until the sound of his teeth moving.


He suddenly opened the car’s door, turned and went out, and again heavily closes back the car’s door.
“Yi Cheng?!” Qin Lang hurried turn down the car’s window “Don’t throw tantrum…”


“I lazy to care! Suit you guys to be happy!” He then again violent kicked the car’s body to vent out his anger “Go ah! Since the most unreasonable and most busy body is me, you guys just go!”


“Yi Cheng, forget it, you come in, don’t like this….”


“In what in! The fxck, I won’t personally send my bro back to that bastard, you want then you go yourself!”


When little brother angry that time, his cheek will be like when he was a child, will slightly drum up, he turn another side, don’t want to meet with my eyes, that moment his eyes slightly turn red due to guilty.


“Bastard, hurriedly go and come back, the fxck you want me to stand at the roadside until when ah! Qin Lang, inside that idiot, I don’t want to talk to him, you go and tell him, if encounter what trouble then faster escape, don’t die at that bastard’s hand, let me want to save also cannot save!”


*****


“…..Sorry, make Yi Cheng so angry.”


“Yi Cheng just mentally imbalance. He cares too much for you.” Qin Lang still remain calm “Is ok, just let him go angry. No matter how it is, none of us have right to decide your life.”


Leg turn weak and sore, chest also feel suffocated, since the moment I woke up from my injury, I had never walk as fast as now.


Traffic jams on the road, front and back are full with cars, cannot even move, I jumped out from the car and walk, don’t know why feeling so eager.


Probably, clearly understand the time I and him have, doesn’t left much, afraid that in this such endless waiting time will be wasted it out.


Used all the effort to keep moving forward, legs slowly won’t feel that sour, but only feel numb. The surrounding seems to be quiet down, all the sound is been agitate at my eardrum covered by my puffing and heartbeat.


Yet, still cannot.


Seems like cannot walk anymore. My physical strength, only can do until here.


Just heavily walk a step ahead, then being naturally squatted down, pressed on my chest to adjust my own breathing.


It is ok, even if like this, just take it slowly, also can return back to his side.


Just spend a little more time only, still can….


I suddenly heard beside my own sound, there is another person who is rapidly breathing heavily, from far to near, and finally the trousers and shoes that appeared in front of me look very familiar.


Yes, although I keep on never meet with his eyes, yet even the color of his sock, I can still clearly remember----in the time where I keep on refused to admit, that I am secretly, looked at him over and over again.


I did not look up, before I can reach my hand out to wipe away my tears that time, my fingers already trembling grasp on his trousers.


*****


All these while had thought when warrior kills that beastly ugly dragon, took away those collection that is so called treasure from the swamp or cave, is it a very normal thing, worth to be praise.


But, if those treasure that belong to the dragon can speak….


If that treasure can think…


Perhaps that treasure just wants to stay beside the dragon, who know.


Although the swamp is stink, the cave is always dark, the dragon that guard on the treasure is ugly and evil, not gentle at all, everyone in the world hated him.


But for treasure to say, only that place, is it the warmest place for the treasure.


The End

*****

T/N: In chinese word, when “the treasure” been translate, it become “its”…I personally feel is weird so I just use “the treasure” keep on repeating..T_T I hope in this part, you guys can understand well…Make it simply, treasure=Xiao Chen, dragon=Lu Feng….


Note: I won’t post any new chapter till next Monday-Tuesday which I assume is 19-20…Sorry guys, beside doing translating, I had been busying with my own stuff which make me went to bed every 5-6 am…Until yesterday night I found out my nose somehow got bleeding, my back pain come back again, headache terribly, whole body also feel cold and hot in the same time…*I am not asking for sympathy* Just let me finish my own stuff then I will be translating back on that day…
Plus now I think stop at this chapter is consider good first…At least this chapter is nice right? Not nice ah?? Then errr…Wait next week..:’)


Till Then….~!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Post a Comment