ARTTL:- Vol 3 Chapter 8


(ARTTL Vol 3 Chapter 8)

Being out of control for a long period, my heart finally gradually calm down, the handkerchief no longer can be used, so took the sleeve to wipe off the trace on the face. Sit down only start to feel tired, throat also feel badly thirsty.


What Lu Feng had said, I also never listen into it, also not good to simply use his servant, so own-self go out, asked people around for a glass of water to drink.


Before and after adding up, also been staying here for quite some time, but really not familiar with the structure of the house, only clearly know about the exit and entrance of the road only. Vaguely remembered just walk straight then turn left for twice then should be……


“Are you planning to see my joke?”


Suddenly heard a bit of Lu Feng’s anger voice, realized myself that I had mistaken the direction, but still find the correct person, ask him where to get water is totally not a mistake at all.


Saw him back against me talking on the phone, the mood doesn’t seems right, thinking that I shouldn’t go open my mouth first, wait him finish talking to the phone only ask.


“He tonight stays at my house.” His tone is not polite, but is not really in a bad temper mood, seems like very doted to another side of the phone call “Yes, Is me who took him back. What are you laughing at?....I know I shouldn’t do this, I also don’t want…What? But there is no way? He can’t find his key, don’t tell me must let him sleep on the street?... Of cause is the guest room that is farthest away from my room, he already sleep.”


I blankly stand still.


Don’t know another side had said what, he seem like got annoyed and in same time feeling funny “You ah, nonsense, don’t you dare to be lawless just because I doted you much......”

T/N: 啼笑皆非(tí xiào jiē fēi) – Don’t know should laugh or cry/ funny and annoyed/ be in awkward position./between tears and laughter.


Such a spoiled expression makes my heart felt a little cold.


“You say him? You don’t know, he right now from time to time will reveal that kind of expression, and also will use that kind of eyes to look at me, perhaps he did not realize it…Of cause I got annoyed, he definitely won’t know how bothered I am….Yes ah, I don’t have a good patience, I almost cannot stand of it….Is it these two days better don’t meet with him?....Distance a while will be better, later trouble come…”


I stunned for a long time only regain back my mind, throat feeling a little itchy, and hurried turned around and go away.


Stomach feel slightly feverish, also don’t know is what it feel like, being confused all the way down to the stairs, got a servant that look like a middle-aged woman come up to me and asked “Mister Cheng, where are you going?”


“I think I want to go back….”


“What?”


“Lu Feng…He is still busy, if he asked, trouble you to tell him, that I, I have thing to do so leave first.”


“This….”


*****


Walk very fast, out from the main house, only to the garden then feel like exhausted. The night wind in the faintly aroma, think back the situation of first time coming here, that large roses, water lilies on the pond, yucca, also a full view of not seasonal of greens, make me see also feel surprised and shocked, full of anxious.


Perhaps this is the last time for me to walk at here. Next time won’t come here again.


I also don’t know I had make him annoyed until beyond that level.


If it is so troublesome to invite me to comes back, why don’t just directly say it out?


Arrange at the farthest away guest room or something, also not a matter, since I will still thanks for his hospitality.


Just that, why, since my desired and obsession expression had make him feel troubled, and even meet with me also feel reluctant…


Then, just directly cold a bit, clearly warned me to restrain a bit, isn’t that better? I definitely will not do something to make him feel trouble ah.


Being confusedly moving the feet in fast paced, nose started to feel pain in nowhere, hurriedly suck for two times, coughed for several times.


Should know my place, if still left a little bit of self-esteem and shame-ness, then mustn’t bother him again.


“Xiao Chen!”


The gravel road haven’t finish walking, then heard out there is someone behind catching up, I got shocked, this time face to face with him definitely will feel awkward, but is not good to not stop, only can slowly took back my steps.


The man that came out of breath, brows slightly relaxed “Fortunately, I just worried that you go out from the villa. Why never say anything then left so soon?”


“I got request that person to tell you….”


“Why want to request? You own-self tell me will be trouble?”


“….., suddenly remember got thing to do, I , I got a bit urgent, so….”


He did not say anything, his face inside the shadow, I couldn’t see clearly his expression, after a long while only able heard he said “If got something urgent, then I take my car to drove, more fast.”


I hurriedly waved “No need!”


“Why?”


“No need to trouble you, I go out call for taxi, very convenient.”


“My driving skill is not skillfully as taxi driver?”


“No, I am afraid to trouble you, you are ready to rest right, I….”


“Not trouble, I am very free.”


Both of us refuse to give in, neither of us want to give in nor retreat.


Awkwardly for a long time, yet he is the one who starts open his mouth “No need to be so polite, let go, I go take my car.”


“Really no need….Mmmm…..”


Wrist got heavily grabbed, forcedly move to go, can see he is getting impatient. I staggered in two steps, looked at his back, suddenly got a bit angered.


With your own new lover together laugh at me this old man, is it very funny?


Being fully comprehensive of hospitality, used at a man that you guys laughed at few minute ago, isn’t it too unnecessary?


So long never got anger, now only feel hot air inside the stomach, use my free hand hold on his wrist, used all the might to take out my hand under his grasp.


My obvious not grateful action seems to make him angered too, both of our arms twisted together, brutally strive and use up all the energy, is it same like fighting only, just that both side didn’t said out anything only.


Until I got thrown out from his big strength, being in a embarrassed position heavily fall down on to the ground, when face hit on to the gravel road, only can see a pit of black in front of me, and next is feeling pain and slowly the tears that gradually came out.


“Xiao Chen!”


He seems to be in panic, busy to help me stand up, repeatedly keep saying sorry, said that he missed, and is his fault, keep asking me am I alright.


I bowed down, one of my hand still cover my face. The little anger also seem to be disappeared with the slowly drip of blood came out from the nose, already no more angry, a little bit also no.


Just that feel like laughing, also feel pain.


Nose bleeding, don’t know the teeth is how, I just hope that never get knocked out one or two teeth, but the taste of sweet metallic taste and pain is very obvious.


“….You are bleeding?”


He bent down to look over my face, yet I would not let go my hand that cover my nose and mouth.
“It is nothing.” The voice that came out between the fingers got a bit fuzzy. “I am alright…”


I also don’t know what to say, just know that I don’t want to face to face with him.


“I go back first…”


The End.
*****


This is my fav chapter, wait actually coming onward or should be every chapters that I had translated is my fav, I always hope you guys can understand what I had trans T_T~~ Sighed...

PS: Don’t ask me who is Lu Feng calling….:’) Since this chapter never say anything so I immediately say “I don’t know.”


Till Then.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

  1. Hi everyone there! Does somebody know where I can read the translation of the books:
    Not Found/Unspeakable desire/expected degree/leaning against the wind?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment