ARTTL:- Vol 3 Chapter 11


(ARTTL Vol 3 Chapter 11)
Listen to his hoarsely comfort,   front end also been repeatedly get fiddle, trembling exudes those liquid out,  up and bottom of the legs doesn’t have the big movement to move, the private part in between is totally exposed out, he had been doing spot checking at the part that is already been damply wet without any hindrance.


I already don’t have the energy to against, only can whimper and moaned, hoping that he can quickly end this.


End result that he never do as he promises that he will end it quickly. I had already two times wet at my own abdomen, yet he doesn’t have the meaning to stop. Desperately struggling keep saying “cannot anymore.”, yet still get carried by him, face to face and entered again.


There is no way respond back, only clutched on his shoulder to prevent myself falling behind, maintain the posture and bear with his rhythm already make me used up all of my remaining energy.
Fall down to his waist, not even the impact of immerse can be imagined, even the feeling of loss of consciousness also got.


Was tightly get hold then kiss. The tongue was wandering around on the chest, keep licking at the scar that cannot be vanish, repeatedly suck on it, kiss until my whole body is completely paralyzed.


Entered between the part is strongly and in-depth of kind of penetrate, that intersection part had already become wet and damp, can’t against but to feel pain due getting thrust into it, yet can’t even voice out any sound of sorrow.


Even when the spasm come also will make people feel like collapse, wait until he finally stopped, slowly take it out, I thought I had finally been saved.


Being weakly breathing in and out, accepting his so called gentle hot and humid kisses, listen to him whispered asked “Is it very suffer?” I hastened nodded, nodded until my head also can fall off, the next movement is get turned over by him.


“The position will be more relaxed in this state….”


I one breath also never pick up, struggling want to against it, but even tightened my legs also useless, he only padded my waist to go up, then from behind pressed down, the private part that got exposed is been slippery wet, the mouth that been repeatedly opened up become numb until cannot be close, being easily again then get entered inside.

PS: The mouth is what, I think no need I say, you guys should know right…:’)…*Damn, I hate this chapter*


The body that being heated heavily pressed at the back, I almost cannot breath, luckily when moves a few times then saw me cannot said out any sound, as if being motionless going to die, then he finally hold on the arm, slightly lift my upper body up.


Just take a breath of relief, then his waist taking the advantage making a deeper movement make me almost suffocate.


My lower body still gets pressed, unable to move, the strong and hot object that pumping into it almost burn my intestinal out.


The feeling of the rough friction that pump into it is too obvious, I simply have the illusion of getting broken, already start to feel afraid, yet only can whimpered it out those indecent sobbing, even the strength to tell him stop also don’t have.


Vaguely being tortured until middle of the night, only then being freely can feel my body being empty out.


Being blurry, get held into the arm and being repeatedly touched by his face to soothe, yet still unable to be back to conscious.


Stick to his chest, only can vaguely heard his heartbeat, can’t tell what is he saying, and then slowly lost my conscious.


*****


When wake up that time, the first reaction is -----I still able to wake up.


Head got a bit dizzy, head feel swelling, however to compare with my soreness from my body, this is nothing at all. Want to move the legs also cannot do, I in the trance thinking that is it my below waist part of body is it already paralyzed.


“Wake up?” The person that hugged me put his face nearer, rubbing against my cheek “You sleep for a long time….”


I mumbled from the throat, got a little angry, don’t want to say anything.


Although is willing to let him hold, own-self also look forward to it, but this is too fierce, a bit going too far for not taking care me this kind of old man.


“How is it, is it still feel very tired?” looked at me being miserable cannot move, he tightened his arm, kisses on my forehead “in this whole years also my first time doing it, will out of control also consider normal ah.”


The morning after love, go angry because of this physical kind of thing, indeed got somehow narrow-minded, I also think it is better don’t be so calculative, so murmured out “be gentle a bit, my waist very pain, yesterday you are too fierce.”


Rather than saying that is affection, why not just say that is debt collection.


“Who tell you to mess with me!” He increased the strength on his arm, I managed to hear the cracking sound of my bones, “Know that I am being suffered, yet still want to say those word to make people go angry, really want make you die.”


Actually it almost gets killed by you. I miserably thought of it.


Get rubbed until going to fall apart, I being feebly defend myself “the ugly is the fact ah, not like you never seen before.”


“I have seen ah, also tasted so many times.” He suddenly lift up the blanket, gave a big bite on my waist “feel like good looking and also very tasty….”


From his mouth that not good with words sudden come out such a loving sentences, the kill ability is too big, my face suddenly flushed, blood overshoot, being tongue-tied also don’t know what to say.
Then next is the inner thigh gets licked “This part is the most delicious.”


This old face really cannot stand this kind of test, steaming withstand the heat, even how thick is my face also will quickly get penetrated, being hurriedly push his head away “Don’t, don’t say any nonsense.”


“Want to eat again, how now?”


“No, cannot.” I stumbled, used my arm to block him to come over “Stop joking around….”


The lower body get overlap together, the feeling of erection make my back’s hair stood straight.


“Hey!”


“You don’t want mah?”


“I am the age of old man….”


“Then, just kiss only bah.”


“Wait, wait a minute,” I sigh with relief, hurriedly turned around to dodge “I haven’t brush my teeth….”


Getting older, body is not good, not like last time, if that some fishy smell inside the mouth, isn’t that totally kill the atmosphere.


“Brush for what?” He being not politely hold on my chin, then being strongly kisses over.


Think that only the lips get touch then shouldn’t be any big deal, then his tongue entered in by squeezing. Get kisses until confused, just feel that the breath also from his warm taste that can make people turn paralyzed, even being nervous also forget about it.


The End


*****
Gosh…I mention in my insta story that I will not replying any comment or thing but to focus this trans, thank god is not a long chapter but certain sentences does gave me headache.


Current China Time Zone is 4am. Is Christmas so Merry Christmas. I been repeatedly saying that..@@!! So first Christmas present is here (another one more will be less than 12-24 hour) , I am going to sleep now, even china time zone is 4am, my time zone also in “am”!! So goodnight…


Wish this sugar chapter will make you guys happy? Also hope you guys can understand my trans...Like I been mention over time, I really hope my work can make you guys understand and love the story because I really love this two old men…*opss*!


PS: Yup, this is totally the double damage to my health..:’)~~!!!



Till Then
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

  1. Hi.I just want to thank you for your hard working.after a longtime i can finally read this story.I almost want to learn chinese because of this story and guardian(the new chinese series 2018)you save me(-:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment