ARTTL:- Vol 2 Chapter 21 (End Vol 2)

(ARTTL Vol 2 Chapter 21)



(Lu Feng POV) (From Now On)


From the morning woke up, it had been heavy rain, traffic not good, something happen during on the way, delayed a while, almost cannot reach at the usual time to the hospital.


By all means overtaking other people’s car is really a dangerous stuff, next time it is better to do less.
But also thinking, if I died in a car accident, perhaps able to meet him in some other places?


Actually death it doesn’t matter much.


Such an empty life.


That time saw him without any vitality, whole bloody is covered by blood lying on my arms, just feel, maybe if I go die will be better.


But the bullet did not aim on the center of his heart.


Operation also very success, but he just haven’t woke up yet.


He perhaps, is still alive.


So I still waited, wait until he awake, or wait until he couldn’t wake up.


“It is raining today, do you have any intention to wake up?” I smiled looked at his calm expressionless face “You really slept for a long time, even how sleepy it is, should wake up and do some exercise only correct ah.”


****


“This year turnover is higher than 10% compared to last year.” I got a bit proud. “I am very awesome right? As long I want it, confirm can do it.”


Except you.


I had never been used up all my strength to pursuit one same thing, but in the end still unable to get it.


So sometimes, feeling like this is actually quite good.


You are so well-behaved, so quietly lying, will never run away, also will never say hate me. I do what for you also won’t resist it, as if really, completely belong to me.


So I don’t really mind to continue waiting for it.


But sometimes got a little feeling of scare. I am already more than forty years old…Already not young, maybe only can wait you until twenty more years…What if, until the last day also cannot wait till you wake up, then how?


I still want to listen to you to talk to me.


Say anything also can.


Maybe say “I hate you” also can.


Wanted to hear your voice, see your smiling face…I already more than twenty years never see your smile.


Really been a long time.


****


“I really wanted to hate you, mercilessly to torture you, let you suffered. Seems like I had successfully done it…Yet I still couldn’t help but want to hold you. Zhou Wen Yang is I called him to come that day, but I just intend to humiliate you in front of his face.” I bitterly smiled “I where got so generous to let others to look at your body…That day put drug for you to let you hold Lin Jing, I myself also feel miserable for so many days, I end up will go jealous, very funny right?”


“That time looking at you, so close to you….Plus I got drunk, really can’t hold back, so hold on you….Till he is appeared, I then remembered back I had schedule to entertain this guest. I don’t mean it.”


“I really hate myself, even hate you so much, even intentionally planned so many years to revenge on you, but still not able to go on with it. That night you again having fever, holding me while cry, crying while saying…saying…my name, keep on saying…….I that time almost wanted, is it till until here, all the previous thing just forget about it….After that then together back….”


“Don’t want to get affected by you, don’t want get influenced by you, purposely rough to you, purposely don’t want care about you, want to try like this can forget you or not….But can’t help, really want to hold you, so find variety kind of children, but there is still not a way….No matter how still feeling empty….All I wanted, in fact, it is only been you alone….”


“But then you said you want to go, I really wanted to break your legs…So you won’t able to walk...Why do you always want to leave me? Past also like this…Now also like this…”


I think I hate you.


From beginning till end, I only have you alone. But that time you choose to leave me.


You know or not, once you go away, I really have nothing else.


I hated you for twenty years.


However, more deep than hatred, is what thing?


Why even don’t want to think about it, still can remember very clearly?


****


“Want to eat apple?” I picked up the fruit knife, peeled on an apple “I already can slice until very nice…Rabbit-shaped of apple I also can cut…Real one,” I bitterly smiled “Already been practiced for a year….”


Every day will buy your favorites fruits, if the temperature got any big changes then will prepared clothes for you, no matter is what kind of weather also must come to hospital to see you. I just want to wait you to wake up.


Although don’t know when it will be.


Perhaps it will be the next second.


So when I talk to you, always focus on your face. Hoping to find a little change of expression, even if it just a little also can.


“Slice finishes this apple then you wake up, ok?” I smiled while looked at him “If you wake up, I will really love you forever…We still have time…I take you to Tokyo see cherry blossoms, ok? Or go to Paris? Or you want to return Town X to eat Sea Oyster Fried also can…What you want to do, I also will accompany you…Ok or not?”


He lay down quietly.


I tiredly put away my tired smile, bent over and touched his face. Gently touched over and over again.


You looked like, still very young, as if you will never go old.


Yet I, is like a moment then turned old, from the time your body is covered with blood.


Or maybe, early already became old. Just look very strong and tough, actually inside the heart, had already broken to pieces.


I went to the corner of the rubbish bin there to slice the apple. Those who put rubbish bin on the bed side are all idiots, such a dirty thing where can put beside his head?


Carefully, slowing moving the sharp blade, peeling, slicing, and the rabbit’s body is out, slowly, ear….tail…., first one, second one….


The hands remain calm and stable, as if what falling from the blade, beside the apple skin, still got this long period that make people’s heart felt empty.


In the past, I never know, I can be so patience, behaved so calmly.


Seems like in this year, already grind clean enough those sharp thing around me.


If I twenty years ago, can also be like now, perhaps able to give you a little bit more of happiness.


Why you still don’t want to wake up. Wake up and look at me, really trying the best to become a good man for you. Maybe not good enough, all these while I am always been a clumsy man, but……


“Lu Feng.”


Every day I also hope he can like this call me. However it never been realized before.


“Lu Feng.”


Xiao Chen, you see, I miss you until come out hallucinations.


“Lu Feng.”


Hands trembled a bit. The bloodstains slowly seep it out along the wound, I just stared on the finger that have blood, hand got a bit trembling, don’t dare to turn around.


Not surprising, last time I used to have this kind of illusion...Because really miss him a lot, because…
“Lu Feng.”…..


I almost got panic-stricken, turned around.


Outside the window is sunny bright.


The End For Vol 2.

 *****
Ahhhh I forgot to wrote something in previous post that regarding Ke Luo..Yup, he is Lu Feng's son...Hehee!! :D!!

PS: Lan Lin universal is really big and I only able to dig out few families...:') What to do, if I can everyday "read" Lan Lin's novel, I will be very happy but unfortunately I can't...I also got few more novel from another author that I love also...XD!! Plus if I were to only read and read, I won't have time to translate...:O!!! I also got others hobby ah!!!~!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments