Around Trip To Love

Around Trip To Love
(Xiao Chen and Lu Feng)

Around Trip To Love
(Qin Lang and Yi Cheng)

T/N: I use Yi Cheng instead of Yi Chen because I want to differentiate between Xiao Chen and Yi Cheng.
Xiao Chen full name is Cheng Yi Chen (亦辰)
Yi Cheng full name is Cheng Yi Chen (亦晨)

This story is about the love story of Cheng Yi Chen and also Cheng Yi Cheng. First three Vol and the last two Vol is about Cheng Yi Chen, another two Vol is about Cheng Yi Cheng.

Story regarding Xiao Chen and Lu Feng, is based on Xiao Chen Point Of View (Xiao Chen POV)
Story regarding Yi Cheng and Qin Lang, is based on Qin Lang Point of View (Qin Lang POV)

The blind fortunate-teller that is at the alley said to me "your love road are destined with full of obstacle, forever will entangled with men, and is full of tragic issues."

I put the left over soft drink handed to him, slapped my my butt and went away "Hey, you haven't give me money yet!" The blind man still shouting at far behind.

Is there any mistake? Even I am a man or a woman also cannot differentiate, still dare to ask for money? Never destroy your stall is consider I am in a good mood. These is one of the main content that I wrote during high school grade one, teacher commented "It is at the certain extent that is exposed hypocrisy of feudal superstition, but the word that use is too vulgar."

I am now sitting inside the train station, face swollen like a pig, clothes being untidy, hands empty, think back the fortune-telling blind words, regretted using soft drink to send him away.

Supposedly give him lot of money, unfortunately till today I am still a fool, still entangled with men, but not alert what kind of bad fortunate I will faced.

Content:-

1.Vol 1 - Long Way Home



2.Vol 2- Way of Differences

// Chapter 1  /  Chapter 2  /  Chapter 3  /  Chapter 4  /  Chapter 5  /  Chapter 6  /  Chapter 7  /  Chapter 8  / Chapter 9  /  Chapter 10  /  Chapter 11  /  Chapter 12  /  Chapter 13  /  Chapter 14  / Chapter 15  /  Chapter 16  /  Chapter 17  /  Chapter 18  /  Chapter 19  /  Chapter 20  /  Chapter 21 //



3.Vol 3- If

//  Chapter 1  /  Chapter 2  /  Chapter 3  /  Chapter 4  /  Chapter 5  /  Chapter 6  /  Chapter 7  /  Chapter 8  /  Chapter 9  /  Chapter 10  /  Chapter 11  /  Chapter 12  //



4.Vol 4- Winding Path

5.Vol 5-The Far Shore

6.Vol 6- Tenant

7.Extras- Simple Era + A while of greedy for happiness.



FengChen:- Vol 1, Vol 2, Vol 3, Vol 6 and Extras

LangCheng:- Vol 4, Vol 5
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

  1. Where i find the translation of the vol 6 y 7? Please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check my wattpad account ShaoyeloveBL :)
      Vol 6 is in that account >< Vol 7 haven't do the translation yet ^^~!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  2. where can I find vol 4 and 5? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mm I'm sorry but do you know where I can get vol 4'and 5?

    ReplyDelete
  4. where can we find all the volumes please???....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Volume 1 plzzz where can i find full of that?:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. What chapter is next from the ending in season 2 of the movie. Can someone help me so i can start reading this novel.thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can proceed middle of vol 2 but highly recommend read through Vol 2 first because novel and movie is totally different things..><

      Delete
  7. about love summary heritage of words and other subjects here about love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment