ARTTL:- Vol 2 Chapter 13

(ARTTL Vol 2 Chapter 13)

In this chapter, I recommend to listen this song while reading. I just want to recommend song only…T3T


I finally end up divorce with Zhou Lan. Nothing happened between both of us, but that time got a very good character man have been non-stop pursuit toward her. I had delayed her for so long, cannot hold her entire time. Frankly speaking, beside during married that time it is a must obligation to do it, after that almost never really touched her. Is not that she is not good, but is me…with this kind of body, early already don’t have any instinct of male.


She still consider young, still very beautiful, Wen Yang had grown up a little, not that naïve, I think is time for me to go.


Zhou Lan keep on crying, make me feel so miserable, I am really a rotten husband from the start, only hope what I had owe to you till this far, don’t go to deep than this.


But it is almost ten years, no matter what it is, it is still my fault.


Instead Wen Yang remain silent, he become more mature compared to an average kid, do not cry nor being noisy, only pouted and looked at me, looked at me that only know how to escape, a bad man that only make thing gone more worst.


Even already divorced, but we still maintain our daily contact, like a really good friend. I alone working in an electronics firm, still quite stable, got savings then will buy things for them, although know that they are from rich family, there is nothing to be lack, but still used to bring variety size of boxes to go, since what I can give to them is just this only. Zhou Lan calmed down, will prepared tea whenever I went, sat together and happily chatting. Frankly saying, compared being husband and wife, we are more suitable to be friends.


Wen Yang is not close with me like when he was a child, he is still small, still cannot understand. But I know he still like me, or not he won’t be carefully placed the thing I give to him in his bedroom.


*****


Life is calm and quiet, there is nothing missing, however it is also no meaning.


Very soon I turn forty years old.


In these twenty years, my time as if already stop, appearance almost never has any changes. The grown up Wen Yang standing in front of me, it will have a kind of illusion looking at the mirror. This then will make me remind of another person with a similar face of mine, but I don’t know where he is. 


Only know he might be somewhere in Tokyo.


I cannot find him. He and another man that make me feel pain is same, all I also lost it.


The remaining of time for this lifetime, I have to spend alone.


I have live until forty years old, in the middle of time I have been happiness for two years, with the love one separate for five years, and then together back less than a year…After that, is a long endless of emptiness.


At first thought will never ever see him again, but on the screen saw him surrounded by the crowd, still carry the arrogant cold face.


At that time I was sitting at home eating a simple dinner, when the rice bowl drop on my legs, the hot soup that make my pant hot, but I do not feel any hot.


He came to Town T.


Although I know he definitely definitely not comes here because of me, he might not know I am here too, but…both of us…are in the same town again.


I in trance sat on the couch till late night.


Think back of my mentality got a bit narcissistic until it is quite ridiculous. The next day, first thing I actually do is find Wen Yang after work, told him that dad is going to remarried, so after that he no need to come find me. I afraid Lu Feng will saw him. Whoever who see him should can recognize he is my son, I don’t want Lu Feng to harm him or Zhou Lan---If Lu Feng is like last time who still care about me, if he would be like last time that how he warned me regarding about the revenge.


*****


And then I end up being bold and cheeky want to see Lu Feng.


However, it is just thinking only.


Of cause I won’t think after twenty years, me and him can still how, it is just…Already twenty years, I am really missing him. Inside my heart secretly feel, maybe just see once also can, perhaps far away to look at him also feel enough.


Those hatred that once have already got sharpen away by the time until it became blurry, those that is deeper than hatred, till now also unable to be disappeared.


I hesitated for a long time only arrived at the company he owned in Town T, the beautiful young girl with politely but still coldly asked “May I ask do you have appointment with the president?”


“…Don’t have….But I am his once former friend…”


“I am sorry, if don’t have any appointment, I also have no choice” politely replied but there is a trace of despise.


“But I am really…”


“I am sorry.” Totally don’t have a room to reply.


Apologize then turn around that time can heard she whispered at the back “Friends? Nine out of ten said themselves is friend, the remaining one said is classmate.”


I got a bit feeling shame, only can head down and quickly walked away.


End up till today, wanted to see him for once already become a wishful thinking of majority of people.
I also feel myself very silly, meet already then how?


It is me who leave first, after so many years then suddenly want to appear in front of him. What for? To nostalgia the old time?


Very funny.


*****


The idea of seeing him is completely gone after once tried. Really, it is better not to see each other. I will just look at the news, flip the newspaper, from the paper can see him, although it is a very dull report, and he is always with his dull expression, but I already have twenty years don’t have his news, got one picture of him inside the newspaper confirm I will buy.


Because I know my closeness toward to him, only extend until this step.


The End.


*****

Personal thought/rant and if you guys don't want think much, just skip this part, skip this part, skip this part...(Important thing must mentioned three time)

Ok I did mention this before but is ok,I can mention again..


1. First don't put 100% novel will be same as Movie. I am serious with this. Actually ARTTL got 3 Vol...In age gap is already another stress thing From age 13-14 of Xiao Chen who in love with age 18-19 of Lu Feng?(Not sure their age gap is 4 or 5 years) then after that is their teen-adult age and of cause the most heartwarming age is around 40++...See the age gap? From teen-adult to age 40++, is ok to use the same actor but for age 13-14??<---isn 13-14="" 40="" a="" actor="" adorable="" age="" and="" annoying="" boy="" but="" cai="" chen="" comparing="" cutie="" does="" doesn="" even="" find="" fit="" he="" is="" it="" look="" movie...t3t="" nor="" novel="" o:p="" of="" on="" should="" so="" stop="" super="" t="" teenage="" that="" the="" with="" xiao="" you="" young="">


2. Also about the comparing issue, since the storyline already cannot 100% follow the novel, that why please if you guys want to compared, compared the characters, well since even Lan Lin herself said that both actor of Lu Feng and Xiao Chen really came out from the novel, their characters, their behaviors is totally the same which I am also agree with..>3<!!!


PS: Whoever said my Xiao Chen this and that(when is too much) I going to ignore!!! T3T!!! Everyone have rights to say anything but I think I also have rights to ignore...*wink wink* *Ignore so I can focus doing trans..ಠ_ರೃ*


3. Err actually I post because I don't think I can really translating everything and then post daily TT.
I don't know. I am too easily get emotional and now my pain level is till don't know how...


Repost at 30.11.2016 by ShaoYe

Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments