ARTTL:- Vol 2 Chapter 7

( ARTTL Vol 2 Chapter 7)
The busiest time during the Spring Festival, is that me and my little brother should be packing up to go home, father passed away two years ago, mom alone at home, no matter who must go home to celebrate New Year


Lu Feng quietly sat on the bed while watching me packing my stuff, with the present that want to bring back home struggling stuffed inside the suitcase, quietly don’t know thinking about what.


“You should go back to US ah.”  I urged him. He currently is just same like me don’t have a father anymore, go back to meet up with your sister and mom for a reunited should be correct.


“I don’t want to go.” He muffled.


“Why?”


“I don’t want to quarrel with my mom, once meet up then she will be rushing, very annoying.”


My situation will only be worse than his.


“Can delay then delay, now only can do like this.” That day with Lu Feng reconciled back in the hospital, his family naturally got the news about it, that why they been forcefully forced him to get married.


“Delay….”


“Anyhow the years will year after a year, after a long period of time who knows they will give up… You don’t too against with your mom, we currently like this, is consider very good, not a need to complicated the situation.”


“….Xiao Chen, I haven’t told you my dad’s wills.”


“En?”


“Either break up with you within this six months, or not I and Lu’s Family won’t have anymore relationship.


“…” I turned around and blankly looked at him.


“Directly saying, if end of the January we are still together…I will have nothing.” He raised his head with a wry smile “You understand what I mean? What I have now…”


I maintain my sitting posture. The long silence is not good either, I should say something out but what can I say? Lu Feng, I don’t want to burden you, we break up…Or Lu Feng, be with me, you let go those things…


Want him to give up everything, become penniless, what can I give to him as compensation? I…What I have?


“What should I do?” His voice muffled, had never seen before him being helpless and dazed.


“I…don’t know.” My voice sound a little hoarse.


“How you want me to do?”


“….” Too cunning, you couldn’t said it out, then you want me to say? “I…don’t know.” I looked away, afraid that tears will fall out.


Lu Feng from behind stretched out his arm, hugged me, head buried into my necks “What are you thinking, frankly tell it out, ok?”


“…….”


He suddenly tightened his arms, grinned “I will not let you go.”


My heart rapidly beating fast awhile.


What?” I anxiously.


If you still be with me, then I won’t be the same like now….In this short time, not able to let you live in villa, not able to buy car for you,….”


I hurriedly interrupted him “Now the place we stay is also a small apartment, I also don’t have car ah, isn’t all these while also quite good. The transport in here also very convenient, take any transport also can go to anywhere, if not then call taxi…”


“Couldn’t offer to employ maid, in future you have to keep doing the housework….Actually I don’t really like seeing you doing too much of housework, how to say you are still a man…Every time you wore an apron help me to do the dishes, a side of me feeling happy, another side of me feel sorry for you…In future we also won’t have any kids, maybe when getting older also need you…”


“Don’t have ah.” I hurriedly again “I like to do housework ah, won’t feel…”


“I had always wanted to become an omnipotent, what you want I can afford to give you, what you like then I also can have it…”


“I don’t have the thought of wanting anything…” I just want to be with you.


“I couldn’t give you anything anymore.”


“…It is okay.” I nervously turned around and hugged him back “It is never mind, I don’t have any particular thing that want, plus I also got work, if cannot then I will support you, although it is not much money, but you know, I am very thrifty.”


“….There nothing good about it.” Lu Feng’s voice seem like want to laugh, however the face that close to mine felt somehow warm and wet. “You are a fool.”


“Well, then…” I tightly hugged him, feel a bit afraid “You…won’t break up with me? Right?”
“You want to break up?”


I heavily shook my head, hold even more tightly “You won’t regret, right?”


“You also want regret, right?”


I desperately nodded my head.


“Whatever it is, you also won’t leave me, right?”


I wrapped around his neck and desperately nodded with all I can, as if I am afraid if I use less strength then will shaken his thought.


This man that I had always love, he felt that I am more precious than anything, he can give up so many thing for me, in my life, will not have any glorious thing can be compared with this happiness.


*****


Lu Feng insisted follow me to go home, simply cannot able to convince him.


Actually at first is enlighten with reason, emotionally success, with detail analyzed how worst is the result if my mom were to find out, the advice were to be succeeded until when it come to the important part, Qin Lang come to tell “Big Bro Lu” to show off “I can celebrate New Year with Yi Cheng ah~~”, once Lu Feng got provoke, on the spot against with it, didn’t said anything and just intent to force me to sit plane with him.


However the only one that can really enter our house is just Qin Lang himself, Lu Feng only can book a room in a hotel, watched television and read newspaper until he bored, only can sit and wait for the rabbit, the rabbit of me who is finding excuses slipped out.


Qin Lang happily enjoy to annoy Yi Cheng, two of them fooling around, flirting and endless of ambiguous and totally forget about my existence. Fear as if other doesn’t know they are being lovely and sweet. Sharp eyes already can see both of them got problem. It is just only my mom, who put 100% assured trust on Yi Cheng, will only think both of them were just ‘good friend only.’


Put absolutely confident on Yi Cheng, which is also mean all the attention and awareness were focused on me. Go home only for few days, most of the times were guard under my mom’s supervision, accompany her knitting her nth sweaters, I lure out my hand to assist her to do her endless volume of wool, really want to cry.


If not Qin Lang had lot of small tricks, trying to create chances for me to go out. I am afraid that my whole spring holiday will be sitting next to an old lady and do knitting.


Few time of sneak out consider success, there is no any blunder, it is just when come to the time that no choice but to go home, just said “I need to go”. The tall big sizes Lu Feng will reveal an expression like a dog that got abandoned, pitiful, make me feel pain only. “Kiss a while then only go back, a while only.” General saying, with his skillful kissing technique to men and women, after that to coax onto the bed chances usually is very big. Several times also being drowsily opened my eyes on someone’s arm, found out that the sky is already turn bright, then screams and jump recklessly with my messy hair,  hurried call around to find friends to make an excuses, then crash into one new reason to coax my mom.


*****


Unfortunately little brother and Qin Lang seems like completely understand why I am out at night and didn’t back to home, Yi Cheng did not say anything, Qin Lang just smile as if have some evil thought kind of look, really don’t know his brain is thinking what dirty stuff again, my eyes got black circle, it is just because yesterday chat until late night only, plus watched a soap opera at midnight only, not like how you think until like that, alright.


This year of New Year Eves reunion dinner because of having Qin Lang this clown become more excitement and lively, his body seems to like having two mouth than a normal average human, also had swallowed ten thousand pound of honey, constantly pull out jokes non-stop, also good enough to add few more compliments, flatter my mom laugh until her eyes also smile, probably can anti-aging 10 years. This guy’s attractiveness toward to women it totally no age limit, as long he want, whoever women also can be flatter until happily, only a few days ago he went to the streets to buy something, the way he speak a newly learn dialect already can coax the aunty to automatically give 50% off, plus extra give him more.


Unfortunately, the attractiveness toward to men is somehow lacking.


Don’t said little brother who always carry the little face who being so draggy yet look indifferent, even me who is always join with him also seem absent minded today, several time picking nothing using the chopstick and  stuff into my own mouth.


What my mind is thinking is absolutely thinking about Lu Feng who being alone in the hotel to celebrate his New Year Eves.


Went to the bed early, wait until confirm my mom went into the room that time and quickly pretending to be sleeping, then waited until she went to her bedroom and heard the closing door sound, and patiently waited a while more, then slowly crept out from the bed, put on a shirt, wore the long coat, hold my breath and slowly tiptoe to sneak out.


There is no taxi on the road, the bus service also stopped. The coat that is on me is wrapped tightly, use all the will to run very fast while there still remained a little joy of New Year’s Eve for this embers of the night since the distance to the hotel is quite far. However really cannot think much, I want to see him, want to instantly tell this beloved man a Happy New Year, want to hug him in this time whereby people is countdown for the time being, want to be with him in this New Year of the first minute, forever no separate in the future.


The body that once is shivering slowly warm up and then become hot due to keep on run and run, only the ear remain cold, the sun ray make me feel faintly pain. This lively wide awake city that never sleep been smiling at me and watched me from this long street to continue ran, my breathing is in disordered while panting hardly but my face is full of smile.


*****


“Lu Feng, Lu Feng…” I had almost crashed into his room, the man who is taken aback just turned around at the window area, then it heavily got pressed by me, as mighty as him also got staggered one step behind then he only can firmly caught me onto him.


“I…very miss…you ah.” With all the choppy word and once said finish, then just let him to hold me up to the air, this man who is not good at word just silent himself and direct aim accurately  kissed up.


I got a bit suffocate hence used my hand that is around his neck and pulled his thick and soft hair, just finish running from a long distance, the oxygen inside the lungs is already left a thin layer, then now under his request of roughly sxcking, the oxygen should be left empty inside the lungs.


“I have never thought you would come.” When I am big mouth trying to intake the air inside to my lungs, he murmured against my lips “How now?”


“Huh?”


“How can I like you so much…How now? I also don’t know what to do…”


“….”


“Really like you…I just now were standing on the window and look, wanted to find which lamp is belong to your room, although it is clearly know that is impossible to find it out, I am thinking what you were be doing right now, it is already went to sleep, or watching television or maybe inside the room walking here and there….Once think about your sleeping look confirm it is very cute…I am very stupid, right?”


“….”


“….We will always be together, right?”


Suddenly there this noisy yet constantly cheer outside from the window, it has passed the time


“Already a year, Lu Feng.” I tightly clutched around his neck, “We had been together for a year.”


There sometimes will afraid that time flies so fast, not enough to continue lovey dovey with him then suddenly become old and unable to clearly see his faces, however there are sometimes also afraid that time flies too slow, afraid there is this day will suddenly lost him, afraid that before the life have ended then have to leave him, can’t wait at this one night can walk till the end, then won’t be worry about any separation.


“This year you also must stay with me.”


“En.”

PS:The “En” here can carry the meaning of yes, yeap or ‘nodded’ expression.


“Next year also the same.”


“En”


“The following year also.”


"En."


“After the after year…”


None of us had said until so far, none of us had ever thinks until so greedy.”


So it will be able to be fulfill, am I right?


The End
*****

This is my most most most favorites chapter, well..:') I actually hope this scene appear in movie but what is in movie also very adorable sweet ahhhhhhhh!! O3O!!

Repost at 28.11.2016 by ShaoYe
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Post a Comment