ARTTL:- Vol 2 Chapter 12

(ARTTL Vol 2 Chapter 12)

Lu Feng gone, the house is empty and left me alone, one person.


I let Qin Lang to took little brother go Japan. House is empty, he don’t have anything to hold him for waiting.


What about me?


If I am still hesitate, when I saw Zhou Lan appear in front of my house’s door, I had knew that some things are mean to be destiny, irreversible.


Or not how can she coincidence appear in front of me, not even a second.


“Zhou Lan, let get married.” I heard my own dry voice that said to her.


*****


I know I did wrong. However no one come and tell me what I should do only consider be correct.


The moment went into the church, only I know that Zhou Lan’s father is a very famous person, it is just I being unenlightened only. The power of Family Zhou doesn’t give me any special meaning, it is just that I don’t want to get found by anyone that time, can ensure me that I am really like disappeared into the air.


I, Cheng Yi Chen, from now on got recruited from Family Zhou of being son-in-law, Zhou Lan’s husband.


Actually Zhou Lan is really a wife, beautiful and gentle, being understandable, too perfect until I cannot find anything picky to say. Her request to me is not much, as if I become her husband is more than enough, although I am quiet, boring, lifeless, like an empty shell, she also just being patient, smile and sat beside me, accompanied me, being sensible and never say much.


In the beginning that time I am confused like hell. Even it is my own choice, but even I also not dare to face it. When morning that time saw beside me is not Lu Feng but is woman that has gentle face, I actually gone panic and feeling loss.


I now understand how despicable I am. In order to escape from Lu Feng, I had burden a woman that not related to this thing.


If she is not married to me, no matter who confirm will be more happiness than this at least a million times.


How can I burden her like this.


*****


“Zhou Lan.” When I am full completely calm down that time, it is almost a year later. The young gentle wife stood at garden while feeding those unknown birds, smiling while listened to me speaking.
“I am sorry…I am not a good husband.”


“Where got.” Zhou Lan had already clip up her long black hair, more mature than before, such a well-behaved of beauty “You already treat me very good…My those friends husband of bad habits, you also never got into one of it.”


 “….Really?”


 “You don’t go smoke, don’t go for drink, don’t bet on horses, never go outside to fool around, never have affairs and also never beat me.” She narrowed her eyes and laughed at me.


I feel embarrassed “No…I never really do a husband duty, what should I have do also never do…”


For example, rarely touch her. I am a homosexual. Toward to women…Totally don’t have any intention on them in general.


“I feel very good already.” Her expression is sincere. “ Really, you treat me very gentle…Never even loudly speak to me…I used to worry that you might hate me, so that time when you told me to get married…I am really happy…Cannot believe it is real…Now like this is good enough, you accompany me…”


I become silent. I where got good? Just any men, can give you, also more than me.


Perhaps by leaving you a little earlier is good for you.


“And…”


“Yes?” I am still thinking about to divorce, at least can waste a little of youth in me who is such a useless person.


“Got one thing I had always wanted to tell you….” Her face suddenly blushed, even her small ears also turned a little red.



“Yes?” Although divorce for girl is not a good thing, but it is still better than being with me to live such a boring life.


“I am pregnant.”


I am in trance, seems like the roar of the sun still aching raying in here.


Perhaps my expression was too shocked, she laughed out “You no need to get shock until like this, this is very normal, we already married for one year….”


Her voice getting more blurry, slowly slowly cannot be hear.


My child? Mine…


I know I am wrong,


But I cannot turn back anymore.


*****


It is a boy, after he loudly cried then he smile at me, although he smile got a bit ugly, however he is still damn cute. I tears when I am holding him.


From now I only can devote myself being his dad, be Zhou Lan’s husband, what also cannot think.


The child slowly, or it seems like speedily then grown up, know how to speak, know how to walk, and then go to kindergarten, and then primary school, he is so similar like how I was a kid, it is just came out from the same mold, even attitude also same,….I know when he grew up that time will be my replica of youth, long eyebrows, sharp chin, straight nose, narrow eyes, when smiling that time will have a very dim dimple on a side, got a little delicate, but it is still a hundred percent of boy.


He and me is same, homework very good, rarely talk with girls, young age is like an old hen’s characteristic, always tolerance, not straightforward but well-behaved, just like me when I was kid become the class monitor, make teacher like me…


Compared to mom, he prefer dad more, all day long follow me. I taught him writing, taught him poetry, teach him how to make unusual model…Zhou Lan in a side looked at the similar face of dad and son lying together playing puzzle, smile until happy, only when I taught him how to test wine that time only will not respect as a dad’s responsibility and complain a bit.


Although his surname is not Chen but is Zhao, but he is indeed running my blood, my amazing son that look alike like me.


*****


I holding him, sat beside Zhou Lan while watching television that time, already decide cannot think back my past, think back once together with a man. I am dad that got a son, I am husband that got a wife. Is me who suddenly interrupted their life, I cannot be irresponsible.


I sat on the bench in the garden, squinting my eyes and daze, son in a few steps away, taking the camera in a crooked way, took a few candid shoot of me, and then took the photo as if like a treasure come show to me, that man that appear thin, eyes close, got a feeling of very empty is me, sighed, even so many years had past, but the face never really changed.


 “What are you doing?”


“This is for the homework that needs to pass to photography class teacher during next week.”


“Oh.” Nowadays children have to learn so many things.


“Tittle is “I love dad.”


I laughed, feeling a little vain.


“No, should be I love dad the most.”


“Well, nicely said, got prize, I give your previous game account that I had play give to you…”


“Then who is the one that dad love the most?”


“…..” Chest suddenly feel a slightly pain.


Suddenly think back the picture, that time, that person head down and smile at me, such a rare gentle of expression.


I touched my son’s soft hair “Well, dad of cause love mom the most….Also Wen Yang ah.”


Many years ago during winter at Town S, under the lens of me and him.


Kacha~


Now think back,


That moment, it is just only solidified, rather than eternity.


The End.


***
Note or thought from me:-


I recall back that Lan Lin going to rewrite ARTTL but not much change. However I recall I once read this article regarding Zhou Lan. (This is just based on my short term memory, can’t recall much but try to related few thing in this chapter and also what Lan Lin’s article been mention)


Maybe novel is POV hence there is not much detail about another stuff, like how suddenly Zhou Lan can be appear in front Xiao Chen’s house. Knowing her dad is someone who is so powerful, I guess Zhou Lan herself already knew about the case between Xiao Chen and Lu Feng.


Another thing is how can Lu Feng cannot find back Xiao Chen? Answer is simple, power of Family Zhou. With such a powerful power from Family Zhou, highly chances Zhou Lan had make sure that Lu Feng cannot find back Xiao Chen. Zhou Lan had sincerely love Xiao Chen, she might be taking the advantage but in same time, I personally feel she is saving Xiao Chen. So even they got a son, I still feel stress somehow but like Xiao Chen did said “he never really touch Zhou Lan” which make me feel glad?! Additional, I love WEN YANG


Pity Zhou Lan, really want to hug her…T3T…Mo Mo Da Zhou Lan.


All these I write also based a bit in the article of Lan Lin write, regarding the power of Family Zhou that can protect Xiao Chen…^3^~~


So whoever feel stress about Zhou Lan and Xiao Chen marriage, mostly I won't reply...Who tell I side Zhou Lan...


One thing good about Lan Lin is she make it very fast for this, like in one chapter, then 10 years++ already been gone...Really a blink of an eyes~~!!


Till Then...


Repost at 30.11.2016 by ShaoYe
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

  1. this how love should be " unconditionally love is the best " i like zhou lan already

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment