Pandora Box (4)


This is under Xiao Chen POV.


During the night when going to sleep, Xiao Chen was lying on his chest and then he remembered something "Hey, why are you still being so hard work?"


Lu Feng looked at him "ah?"


"Actually our current now, doesn't need a big expenses. My bookshop already started to get some earning, I calculated the house's account, even if you were retired, I am still able to support you ah."


Although Lu Feng still spending money is still like a spendthrift, but he is still content with this normal life and also content living in this hundred-square-meter of apartment that live total of four or five people.

PS:Err Xiao Chen, just let you know if you were insist living under the bridge, Lu Feng also will very content living with you.The main point is must got you. Ok??


Lu Feng also helped Xiao Chen go supermarket to get some discounted item, those kids(Lin Jing and Wen Yang) also very obedient and well-behaved.
  

If can live like this, they doesn't need lot of money, just peacefully like that to go through their life.


When Lu Feng laughed, Xiao Chen can feel his chest vibrate, then Lu Feng said "You really will support me?"


"Of cause."


"Till old?"


"It is a must."


He wrapped Xiao Chen's waist tightly then kissed heavily on his forehead.


Lu Feng then said "Why do I feel that this forever of my life is so worth."
  

After a while, he then said "However, I still can't."


"Ah?"


"You know." Lu Feng continued "Doesn't matter is the past or now, there are tons of people that hate me."


"...."


"Power is my only torch, if the torch went out, then those wolves will come."


"...."


Lu Feng then whispered said "I will never let them come toward to you."


"...."


"I wish, till that day, I still able to protect you."



The End
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Post a Comment