Pandora Box (13)


POV under Xiao Chen

As a boss of a bookstore that sell book, naturally I am also a book collector, the two big cabinet inside the study room been filled up with variety of books from top to bottom, even equipped with a ladder.


Recently I am searching for one book. However it cannot buy at bookstore, only available at online sell and only have one online store had it.


This is not a problem, the store owner is a lazy and a picky type, is a combination of OCD and delay syndrome. Half a month in stock one time consider good enough, every time only add in one hundred plus book to the store, a blink of eyes then is sold out, then slowly again the store owner go ask for printing.


All these times, I had tried my best, bitterly waiting, however is either I am cooking inside the kitchen then late that few minute, went back then the book no more or either set the alarm already and ready my hand to click but still lose to those young people, still blankly looked at the book sold out.


Anyway I had used variety ways still unable to get it, really make people go anxious.
Tonight is the same, set the alarm for buying time, once enter the site then it show “Not support to purchase.”


Then I saw how the store owner had slowly changed from 75 yuan to the error price 9999 yuan (To 12usd-149usd…O.O!! MARK UP SO HIGH!!)


As an old man that have slow hand, I am totally heart broken, unable to heal.


Lu Feng asked me “What you want to buy? Need my help?”


I pass the link to him “Sigh, I want to buy a book but it always out of stock, you got time help me check about it.”


Lu Feng said “ok.”


After a while, Lu Feng holds his handphone sat beside me and said “Xiao Chen, the book you want, I help you buy already."


"...Really”


Is it someone that cancels the order, let him saw it?


Can ah, this speed is can ah, all these year never waste learn ah!


"Already paid the money, wait the seller to ship.”


I stretched my head and looked at it.


Order had been paid, 9999 yuan.


I “….”


I am luckily I haven’t mad to die “OMG! 9999 you also buy? Do you know this is error price setting?
Lu Feng innocently said “Ah? What is that error price?”


My gas haven’t off yet “Can you have a little common sense, this clearly not the real price, ok! How can a book sell at this price? 9999?! 10000?! Don’t you think this is very outrageous?


Before this never think this guy is so stupid ah!


Lu Feng looked at me said “But, the thing you want, 1000 yuan, where got expensive."


I “….”


The gas inside my stomach suddenly all disappeared.


I said “Alright.”


Lu Feng raised his eyebrows “En?”


Only at this warm time, it clearly show his facial is that handsome, also have that little taste of pure that doesn’t really match with him. Got a bit of feeling like a fluffy big dog.


I use both my hand to hold his cheek, kissed on his straight nose.


“Give you add chicken drumstick.”


Lu Feng smile “Chicken drumstick?”


The other side of the OCD store owner got shock, his slow syndrome show out his fast speed and then keep on message “Dear, this dear! Dear you there? Dear, you press wrong!” However there is no respond from the side here, after all in here is busying adding chicken drumstick.


The End.


(PS: The ‘chicken drumstick’ can be sound like “I give you a like”.... However for Xiao Chen and Lu Feng of chicken drumstick, Shao Ye really don’t know…*dig nose*…)

Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

  1. Could somebody give me information about the problem with Lin Jing?
    I love Xiao Chen and Lu Feng!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lin Jing story is very complicated but he is a happy boy..:')
      Story name Pandora Box because if Lin Jing one day awake from all those memory, then most of the pair will lead to disaster..><

      I also love Xiao Chen and Lu Feng!!

      Delete
  2. Is this novel in the time before Late Love?
    I think so.
    When or where can we read about Lin Jing and Chen's son?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In between Late Love or maybe after? I am not really sure...
      If Late Love mention Lin Jing woke up from memory that time Lee and Lin Jing meet, then is before, if haven't then is in between...Since Pandora Box Novel I never read so I can't judge...

      Lin Jing and Wen Yang story is available in certain site but I never save the link because is a bit BE =3=~!!

      Delete

Post a Comment